Update to TERMS OF SERVICE
With everything from data security to the updates of terms of service to comply with GDPR, we know you’ve heard a lot about personal data security regarding contact information and we wanted to be sure you understand that this is top of mind for us as well.
At Blackstone Productions we respect and safeguard your personal data and information. We use any contact data so we might update you on our efforts to provide quality partnership, insight, and expertise to event production. At any time you may unsubscribe from our emails, however that means we will no longer be able to share our news, offers, insight, updates etc. with you. Blackstone is a partner and a trusted source for our clients and we make sure all our interactions are respectful and on your terms. If there is something you want insight, help, or assistance with from us – reach out.
We are here long after the event is over to provide you with the continued service and professionalism you’ve come to expect from our team.
- We take your privacy very seriously and will never sell or share your data.
- We respect your privacy and do all we can to keep your contact information secure and private.
- We will use it only to see how we might best serve your needs and update you with important news regarding our business and service offerings.
- You can unsubscribe from any marketing email we send you, at any time.
Provisions Specific to EU Citizens
Rights of EU Citizens Under the GDPR
If you are a citizen of the European Union you have certain rights relating to how others handle your personal information.
These rights are:
1. The right to be informed how your personal information is being used.
2. The right of access to your personal information and how it is processed.
3. The right to rectify personal information which is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. The right to erasure - also known as 'the right to be forgotten', this refers to an individual's right to having their personal data deleted or removed.
5. The right to restrict processing, that is, the right to block or suppress processing of your personal data.
6. The right to data portability - this allows individuals to retain and reuse their personal data for their own purpose.
7. The right to object, in certain circumstances, to use of your personal data in a manner different from the purpose for which it was provided.
8. Right to prevent automated decision making or profiling based on your data without human intervention.